About UsThe Clara Wood Gould Memorial Library in Brunswick and the Library at the Camden Center welcome you to our website. We are here to help you with your research needs. We will show you how to use GIL and GALILEO. Come by to visit.
Student identification cards
- Keep the library staff informed of any changes in address, telephone number, or name
- Library materials may not be borrowed without your MAC card
- Books may be borrowed for 28 days
- Borrowed books may be renewed twice unless past the due date
- Videos, journals, magazines, reference books, microfilm, and microfiche may only be used in the library
- Reserve materials are available at the circulation desk for use in the library
- Books that are not returned within 90 days after the due date are considered lost (your account will be blocked) and you will be assessed a lost book fee of $60 and a hold will be placed on your account.
Renewing booksBorrowed books may be renewed online
- Under Library Services, click Check my account and renew books
- Enter your Student Identification Number where it says Patron Barcode
- Enter your PIN
- Enter your Last Name
- Click the LOGON button
- Under ITEMS CHARGED OUT select the check box next to the title you want to renew
- Click on the RENEW ITEMS button
There are computer clusters throughout the library. These computers provide access to the Internet, e-mail, computer assisted instruction and Microsoft Office.
Copies of needed materials may be made from single sheets, books, and periodicals for 10¢ per sheet. Instructions for operating photocopying equipment are posted.
Contact the Library
Brunswick Circulation Desk 912.279.5874
Camden Center 912.510.3331
- In accordance with college policy, bringing children to the classroom or academic buildings when classes are in session is not permissible. Due to the nature of the equipment and the level of supervision necessary, underage children will not be allowed in college laboratories, computer labs, or in the Information Commons at any time unless part of a sponsored, pre-approved class AND the supervising teacher or paraprofessional is present.
- Drinks are permitted in closed containers such as a water bottle with a cap.
- Cell phone conversations are permitted in the library as long as you are not being disruptive to others. (Please put your phones on vibrate when you enter the library).
- Light snacking (not a full meal) is permitted in the library as long as any resulting trash is disposed of properly and messes are cleaned up in order to maintain a healthy and orderly learning environment.