Copyright InformationThe official United States Copyright Office at the Library of Congress provides authoritative information regarding copyright registration as well as the fair use provisions of the copyright law.
The Gould Memorial Library observes copyright and fair use guidelines from the University System of Georgia as defined in the Regents' Guide to Understanding Copyright and Educational Fair Use.
For distance education questions, see The Regents' Guide to the Teach Act .
- Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) has extensive information on copyright. It is a U.S.-based not-for-profit organization that provides licensing services worldwide to those who create and use copyrighted materials. Corporations, universities, law firms and government agencies purchase licenses from CCC for the rights to use and share published material.
- Copyright Crash Course Online Tutorial from the University of Texas System
- Copyright Information from the Libraries of the University of Tennessee
- Fair Use in the Electronic Age: Serving the Public Interest is a statement from various library organizations concerning fair use.
- The Digital Millennium Copyright Act summary and highlights of the Act
- The Digital Millennium Copyright Act full text of the Act